We will be having in-person services starting Sunday, May 24th.
The FWC Leadership Team and Board of Directors recognize the benefits of returning to in-person worship. This must be balanced against the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
We will use the State of Tennessee 3-phase approach. Phase one will begin Sunday, May 24th, with service attendance limited no more than 50% of the sanctuary's capacity.
- Attendance will be by reservation only to ensure adequate seating
- We will be disinfecting the facilities before each service
- We will not have children's programs or nursery services
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to have children participate with them in the services in the main auditorium
- Vulnerable persons are encouraged to continue participating online
Note: The State of Tennessee defines vulnerable populations as everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, people who are immuno-compromised, and others.
In accordance with the State of Tennessee directives for reopening, everyone attending services must be able to answer, "No", to the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Using the questions above, if anyone in your party becomes unable to attend, please email us at email@example.com so we can extend a reservation for their seat to someone else.
We will take reservations on a first come, first served basis.
For those unable to attend, we will continue our online services.
*PLEASE, click on the link below for the service you wish to attend.
We are excited to see you again!
- FWC Staff
At Family Worship Center we are passionate about Jesus. That’s why we gather every week to worship, pray, and hear biblical teachings about Him. We also love to bring people together of every age, background, and walk of life into a God centered community.
At FWC we gather big and grow small. We are a church of Life Groups and encourage everyone to find their place. In addition to Life Groups we have ministries for Adults and Children of all ages and walks of Life.
FWC has a place for you to use your gifts and talents to serve others. The first step is to discover your design in Growth Track.
Click HERE for more information.
9:00 am & 11:00 am
Adams Place 10:00 am
Hispanic Service Sunday 2:00 pm
Kids environments available for each service.
(infant - 8th grade)
Nursery, Preschool, Royal Rangers, MPact Girls, REACH Students [6-12 grades], and adult Bible Study.
3045 Memorial Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129