At Family Worship Center we are excited to get connected with you. Take a look below and contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Family Worship Center is a multigenerational, multicultural congregation.
1. We BELIEVE in salvation through Jesus Christ and long to bring others to the same beliefs.
2. We BELONG by gathering big and growing small through Sunday and Wednesday night services and church-wide fellowships, Life Groups and discipleship classes.
3. We IMPACT others in our church and community by using our gifts and talents and meeting needs.
4. We GO into our community and the world to spread the gospel by sharing with and praying for our co-workers, neighbors, family members and by supporting missionaries both domestic and abroad.
Hey! We are Bryce and Sarah Harper. We are the happy parents of two beautiful daughters, Mary Catherine Jubilee Harper (Jubee) and Madeline Brooke Harper (Maddie).
We met at Lee University, I (Bryce) received a Bachelors Degree in Pastoral Ministries, and Sarah a Bachelors degree in Psychology.
Our journey in ministry began back in 2009 as Youth Pastors. We worked in social services as Juvenile and foster care counselors, as well as youth pastors and then into full time youth and associate pastoral work at United Church in Lawrenceburg, TN.
We accepted positions at FWC as youth pastors at the beginning of 2020. We then transitioned to Associate Pastors in March of 2021 and on June 23rd of 2021 we accepted the generous and energetic 94% vote from FWC to become lead pastors.
Our vision for FWC is this, Jesus changes everything.
Furthermore, we believe we are called to see:
1. Lost people saved. / BELIEVE
2. Saved people equipped. / BELONG
3. Equipped people sent. / IMPACT
We see FWC to be a hub for prayer, worship and God’s Word.
Seeing people believe in God and find a place to belong creates a natural consequence to make a significant impact.
We are honored to serve and lead at FWC!
- Bryce and Sarah Harper